Hi I am Jaeyeop(Jae - up) and living in Pan-gyo which is 20 minutes away from Gang-nam by bus or subway.
I have been looking for language exchange friends since I was discharged from army.
I am now helping foreign friends in university in the name of korean buddy.
I can speak english above average korean people, I think.
I really hope to improve my english speaking and have been watching Netflix with english subtitles without any problems to achieve it.
But, the thing is that Netflix only helps me understand the language not me speaking it.
Some of you might be scared to make korean friends like I feel afraid to approach to random english speakers in the street
or in school to do language exchange thing.
I believe some of you are same, so I am writing this post to let you know there is a someone just like you.
This is a list that I like or I have experienced before and it might help you determine if you and I can have some topics in common to speak about.
1. Have lived in Colorado, USA for 2years ( Prarie Middle School, Overland High School )
2. Have traveled lots of spots in the western part of US that are not well known to Korean people
( the arches, Santa Fe, Yellow Stone, Mount Rush More, Crazy Horse, Dakota Ntl Park, etc.
not to speak of Vegas, Grand Canyons, not my favorate palces though )
3. Have been dispatched to UAE(Dubai) for 8 Months during army duty.
4. Have traveled all the big rivers sides with a road bike.
5. Studying computer science.
6. Really like coffee
7. Like to travel in train.
8. I know Russian Alphabets and how to read and write them.
I will be really looking forward to you.