Teach you Korean

안녕~ I want to make a good foreign friends :)

by Nuriul posted Oct 05, 2020
?

Shortcut

PrevPrev Article

NextNext Article

ESCClose

Larger Font Smaller Font Up Down Go comment Print
Extra Form
Nationality South Korea
Gender Male
Age 29
Living in Incheon
Hello~~

My name is Taehyung. I'm 29 year old Korean man.
I live in Incheon which is famous for Incheon International Airport, Songdo International City, and Dakgangjeong :p
I'm working on a vertical farm, and I'm studying to become a gardener one day.

My hobby is Photograpy, Cycling, Video Game(Like Pokemon), Travel, Watching Movie, Listening Music, Cook, Horticulture, Gardening, etc.

I'm really interested in foreign culture. (Especially Canada or USA~~~~~)
Cuz foreign countries have different world lives than Korea. (A different culture, values, language, scenery, food, etc.)
So I want to immigrate to a foreign country to live a new life someday.

Also, I want to make good foreign friends.
Cuz I envy people who make good foreign friends around me and make good experiences and memories, so I also want to make many such friends.
(But I don't want instant friends, i just want to a good friend who can be close for a long term time.)
So I hope as many foreign friends as possible contact me.

It's okay if you can't speak Korean. Buz I'm not good at English, too ㅠ.ㅠ
(Maybe If you read all these horrible my penpal profile sentences right now, you'll see. lol)
So I'm still studying to get used to it. Often listening to English radio, watching English drama/movies, memorizing English conversation book sentences...
The only thing I want from you is that you want to be close to me and that you are interested in Korea.

Then if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate to contact me a lot.
I will try to be a good friend. So please think about it and contact me when you read this. :D

My Kakaotalk ID : Nuriul

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8